Prep 15 mins – Cook 15 mins – Total 25 mins
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless pork chops
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup Panko* bread crumbs
- Cooked rice, for serving
- Tonkatsu sauce, for serving
- Heat corn oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper, to taste. Working one at a time, dredge pork chops in flour, dip into egg, then dredge in Panko crumbs, pressing to coat.
- Working in batches, add pork chops to the skillet, 2 or 3 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 3-4 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve immediately with rice and tonkatsu sauce, if desired.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DamnDelicious.net, we just shared it! They have so many recipes, you should definitely check them out!