- 3 lamb steaks
- 3 cups cooked new potatoes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp horseradish cream
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 avocado, smashed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 10 slider buns
- Preheat a barbecue grill to a medium heat. Rub the lamb with a little oil, season and cook until done to your liking. Set aside.null
- Chop the potatoes into small pieces. Place in a bowl with the mayonnaise, horseradish, tarragon and season to taste.
- Add the lemon juice to the avocado.
- Warm through the buns, spread a dollop of avocado, a couple of slices of lamb and potato salad and serve.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by Vivo.co.nz, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!