PREP: 10 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 30 mins
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup diced Yukon gold potato
- 1 teaspoon dried all purpose seasoning blend
- sea salt (I am loving truffle salt here!)
- 1 cup diced red or yellow bell pepper
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 ear corn, kernels sliced off
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- free range eggs (as many as you’d like or none at all!)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1-2 avocados, for serving
- sriracha or favorite hot sauce, for serving (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium low heat. Add onion and potato, and lightly season with a pinch of salt. Cook until golden and lightly browned, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper, zucchini, corn, and tomatoes, and continue to cook until tender. Feel free to toss in any other veggie you have around and would like to use up! Season to taste with salt and pepper, and more seasoning blend. Sprinkle with parsley.
- To poach the eggs, bring 1-2 inches of water to a simmer in a large saucepan. Add the vinegar. Crack 1 egg into a small bowl and then slowly pour it into the pot of simmering water. Repeat with any remaining eggs, one at a time. Cook at a low simmer until cooked to desired doneness, about 5 minutes.
- Serve the hash warm with eggs, avocado, and sriracha.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by YummyMummyKitchen.com, we simply shared it! Please check them out as they have so many great ideas!