Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 5 mins – Total: 15 mins
- 8 ounces brie, rind removed, and sliced into ½ inch thick slices
- 8 slices bread (I used ciabatta)
- 8 ounces sliced smoked turkey (I used 8 slices)
- 8 fresh basil leaves, rolled and sliced into thin slices (chiffonade)
- ½ cup sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons pepper jelly
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Whole or halved strawberries for garnish, optional
- Layer 4 bread slices evenly with turkey, basil leaves, strawberries, and brie.
- Spread 1 ½ teaspoons of pepper jelly on one side of each of the remaining 4 bread slices. Place bread slices, face down on top of brie. Brush sandwiches with melted butter.
- Cook sandwiches, in batches in a preheated Panini press 2 to 3 minutes or till golden brown…or sauté in saute pan until golden brown. Garnish with fresh berries and basil, if desired.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by ThatSkinnyChickenBake.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more awesome ideas!