- olive oil
- spring onions 5 chopped, including green bits
- harissa paste 2 tsp
- turmeric ½ tsp
- chicken stock 100ml
- large cooked prawns 150g
- chickpeas 200g tin, drained
- ready-cooked brown basmati rice 250g pack
- coriander a handful
- lemon wedges to serve
- Heat a tbsp oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the spring onions and cook for a minute. Add the harissa, turmeric and chicken stock and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the prawns, chickpeas and rice and cook until heated through.
- Serve scattered with the coriander and some extra harissa and lemon wedges on the side.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by OliveMagazine.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!