Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 30 mins – Total: 35 mins
- 3 bunches radishes (about 20-25 radishes)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 3 medium garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prep the radishes by cutting off the stems, greens, and roots. Rinse them well. Then cut each radish in half. If the radishes are much bigger than a quarter you will want to quarter them so they cook quickly.
- In a medium-sized baking dish, add the vegetable broth, minced garlic, rosemary, onion powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper. Whisk it well to combine the seasonings.
- Add all of the radishes to the baking dish, spoon the broth over the radishes to coat each one and then cover and bake for 30-35 minutes (check the radishes at 25 minutes if they are on the small side) or until the radishes are tender, stirring halfway through.
- (Optional) Garnish with fresh rosemary before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by StacyHomeMaker.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!