Prep: 15 mins – Cook: 30 mins – Total: 45 mins
- 1 lb extra-lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 (650g) bag frozen fries spicy flavor
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup chives or scallions, sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Nacho cheese sauce
- 1 tbsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 pickled jalapeno peppers, minced (optional)
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 10 Kraft singles cheese slices or 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Bake fries on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 10-12 minutes per side or as directed on the package.
- Heat a large skillet over med-high heat. Saute ground beef with taco seasoning for 8-10 minutes until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Whisk in flour, pickled jalapenos, chili powder and salt. Whisk in milk, then bring to a boil, watching closely so it doesn’t burn. Whisk in cheese and stir until fully melted. Remove from heat.
- Once fries are done, remove from heat and top with cheese sauce, followed by ground beef, pico de gallo, chives and sour cream. Serve and enjoy!
This delicious recipe and photos were created by TheGirlOnBloor.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!