Total: 30 mins
- 1 c. leftover cranberry sauce
- 1/4 c. rive wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 lb. frozen precooked cocktail-size meatballs
- In a large saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, vinegar, low-sodium soy sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, and water.
- Cook on medium-low, stirring until smooth. If desired, strain through a medium-mesh strainer, then return to the pan.
- Add meatballs and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 12 to 15 minutes.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by WomansDay.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!