Prep: 5 mins – Cook – 5 mins – Total: 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened soy yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried herbes de Provence
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, cut into rings
- 2 tablespoons cress
- black pepper, to taste
- Soak the cashews in water for at least 4 hours. If you want to make it easier for your blender you can also soak them overnight.
- Drain the cashews and put them in a high speed blender together with the unsweetened soy yogurt, the garlic, the nutritional yeast, the lemon juice, salt, and the herbes de Provence.
- Process until smooth. This will take about 3-4 minutes depending on your blender. You want the cashew cream cheese to be super smooth without any chunks.
- Season with black pepper and stir in the fresh chives and cress. Enjoy!
This delicious vegan cream cheese recipe and photos were created by VeganHeaven.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!