- 1.5 pound bag The Little Potato Company Terrific Trio
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo (I like veganaise the best)
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Toss potatoes with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 30-35 minutes until just tender.
- Remove potatoes and halve lengthwise. Carefully scoop out a circle of potato and place in a large bowl. Place shells back on baking sheet and cook another 10 minutes to crisp the shells. Let cool.
- Add the mayo, relish, vinegar, mustard, paprika and pinch salt and pepper to the potato pulp and mash well until combined, using a electric mixer or potato masher. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon a dollop of the mixture back into the potato shells and garnish with dill.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by DelishKnowledge.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!