Prep: 10 mins – Total: 10 mins
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (or greek yogurt for non-vegan)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup cherries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Using a sharp knife, cut off a slice of watermelon right down the middle, about 2-3 inches thick.
- Using a spatula, spread an even layer of your yogurt around the watermelon leaving a bit of empty space at the top. (where your “pizza crust” is.)
- Layer your fresh fruit on top as you please. You can add as little or as many toppings as you like!
- Drizzle with honey or maple syrup for a little extra sweetness if desired.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by ChoosingChia.com, we simply shared it. Check them out for more great ideas!