Prep: 5 mins – Cook: 30 mins – Total: 35 mins
- 2 medium Eggplant (~1 lb each)
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C).
- Slice the eggplant crosswise to make circles, about 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) thick. Cut off the leafy end only after you are done slicing, so that you’ll have more to grab onto as you slice.
- Arrange the eggplant slices on an extra large baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt, garlic powder, and black pepper. Flip and repeat the olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Roast the eggplant slices in the oven for about 30-35 minutes, until soft and golden.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by WholesomeYum.com, we just shared it! Check them out for more awesome ideas!