Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 15 mins – Total: 25 mins
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 oz mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienne cut
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2-3 Tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp monk fruit sweetener (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped green and white part separately
- 1 head Boston or butter lettuce
- Heat oil in wok over medium high heat. Add in onions along with white part of green onions. Sauté till translucent. Add chicken, break up and sauté for 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms, bell pepper, garlic, ginger along with tamari sauce, vinegar, monk fruit sweetener and chili garlic sauce. Cook till chicken is fully cooked. Stir in green part of the green onions and cilantro.
- Separate the lettuce leaves from the head. Scoop generous amounts of chicken mixture into the lettuce leaf boats and enjoy.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by GypsyPlate.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!