Prep: 15 mins – Cook: 20 mins – Total: 35 mins
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small shallot
- 1 clove garlic
- tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
- c. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 large egg
- 30 mini phyllo shells
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large jelly-roll pan with foil.
- In a 4-quart sauce pot, heat the oil on medium. Add the shallot, garlic, and nutmeg and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the spinach and salt; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until the spinach wilts, stirring occasionally. Transfer the mixture to the bowl of a food processor and let it cool slightly. Add the feta, yogurt, dill, and pepper. Pulse until smooth. Add the egg and pulse until combined.
- Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon of the spinach mixture into each phyllo shell. Arrange the shells on the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the Olling is set. Serve immediately or freeze, in an airtight container, up to 1 week. Bake 10 minutes in a 375 degree F oven to reheat.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by WomansDay.com, we simply shared it! Check them out for more great ideas!