Prep: 10 mins – Cook: 45 mins – Total: 55 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium Idaho Potatoes cubed
- 3 medium carrots peeled and cut into coins
- 1 medium yellow onion cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 green bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper cut into chunks
- 12 oz Hebrew National All-Beef Franks one package, cut into 1-inch pieces
- fresh chopped chives optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line light colored baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss potatoes, carrots and onion with olive oil, smoked paprika, tarragon, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Spread onto prepared baking sheet in 1 even layer and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss with green and red bell peppers and hot dog pieces. Spread out evenly on baking sheet and return to the oven for 12-15 minutes longer or until peppers start to char and hot dog pieces start to roast and blister slightly.
- Toss hash with fresh chopped chives and serve.
This delicious recipe and photos were created by LaurenSlatest.com, we simply shared it. Please check them out for more great ideas!